Order Type – Market Order/ Entry Order
Online and Mobile trading platform allow a maximum of 30 contracts and 30 contracts per dealing quote respectively. Minimum number of contracts per quote is 0.1 of a contract for PC & Mobile trading platform.Remarks:
- EBL reserves the rights to change this trading limit, it is effective upon announcement in the website.
- EBL will not accept trading with insufficient margin (include phone dealing), placing order with insufficient margin will be cancelled immediately.
In addition to “Stop” and “Limit” order, EGSO also offers "OCO" , One Triggers the Other "OTO " and "Trailing Stop" orders to facilitate trading.Limit orders are divided into two types:
- Valid till end of settlement of trading day (GTD); or
- Valid till the week’s last trading day before closing (GTW)(Not applicable for OTO);
Entry order falls into two broad categories, “Stop” order and “Limit” order, when the price set by client within a specified time is reached, the entry orders will be filled, in the event of slippage when market opens, the orders will be executed at the original price set by client, no objections are allowed.
The trading platform allows for a maximum of 30 contracts per dealing quote, minimum number of contracts per quote is 0.1 of a contract, for entry orders price must be set as:
- Normal Market : at least 10 pips away from the market price
- Holiday, 30 minutes before market close : at least 50 pips away from the market price
EBL reserves the rights to change the pips between spot price when placing limit orders, stop orders and trailing stops orders etc during a volatile market.Remarks:
- EBL reserves the right to change the trading limit, it will be effective immediately upon announcement in the website.
- For entry order, despite a new order or to liquidate an order, if there is insufficient margin in client’s account, the entry order will not be done even when the price is reached, and will be cancelled immediately.
The maximum size (lots) place on Limit orders for each unique price will be equivalent to the maximum lot limit per dealing quote designated for each individual account.
While placing an open entry order, client can preset a liquidate entry order to close the open entry order by OTO. The trading platform will place a liquidate entry order to close the open entry order automatically after the open entry order is executed
- Trailing Stop is not applicable for OTO. The value of Trailing Stop will be reset to Zero when client placing OTO
- OTO is only valid till trading day closing (GTD), all OTO will be cancelled after day-end.
- The price of liquidate entry order must be set as:
- Normal Market : at least 30 pips away from the price of new entry order
- Holiday, 30 minutes before market close : at least 50 pips away from the price of new entry order
EMPEROR VIP CENTRE : Room 801, 8th Floor, Emperor Group Centre, 288 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Hot Line: (852) 9262 1888 / (86) 135 6070 1133
Copyright © MW801.COM.